Yesterday was such a busy day. Girls Camp is approaching and that means the fundraisers will begin for the young women in our Ward. Since this weekend is General Conference and there isn't going to be Wednesdays activities next week because it's Spring Break I really needed to get the young women their information for the upcoming events.
After a morning of finishing up last minute details for work I loaded the girls into the car and we drove around making deliveries to all of my young women. I knew that I needed to be done in time for Kaitlyn to make it back to her Easter party at school. We were only a few minutes late and she was so excited only to find out that they had the party that morning and didn't bother to call the mother that not only had been guilt tripped into coming, signing up to bring a vegetable tray and two dozen plastic eggs with candy inside. Needless to say I was not and still am not a happy camper. Kaitlyn was devastated. As if it wasn't bad enough that she is still having trouble adjusting and now this happens. I'm so ready for a change and yet at this moment my hands are tied.
No comments:
Post a Comment