She's not worried. And because she's not worried, I'm not worried. What's her secret? Well she doesn't really have a secret. No what Taylor has is better than the best kept secret. She has faith. Last night concerned that Nathan should probably give Taylor a priesthood blessing of comfort I nudged him to ask her if she would like one. What I heard next was faith in action. "No, I fasted on Sunday that I'd remember everything, so I'm good. 'Night Daddy!"
"Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake."---Henry David Thoreau
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
I'm good...
A good nights sleep, nutritious breakfast and make sure you are on time are the words of wisdom children in the third grade are receiving all over the State of Florida this week. So what does it take for this mom to be a morning person one might ask? Well the answer is serious testing at school. I'll do anything to make sure my little one begins the test full of sleep, full of food and full of encouragement. What happens next? Well, that is entirely up to her.

She's not worried. And because she's not worried, I'm not worried. What's her secret? Well she doesn't really have a secret. No what Taylor has is better than the best kept secret. She has faith. Last night concerned that Nathan should probably give Taylor a priesthood blessing of comfort I nudged him to ask her if she would like one. What I heard next was faith in action. "No, I fasted on Sunday that I'd remember everything, so I'm good. 'Night Daddy!"
She's not worried. And because she's not worried, I'm not worried. What's her secret? Well she doesn't really have a secret. No what Taylor has is better than the best kept secret. She has faith. Last night concerned that Nathan should probably give Taylor a priesthood blessing of comfort I nudged him to ask her if she would like one. What I heard next was faith in action. "No, I fasted on Sunday that I'd remember everything, so I'm good. 'Night Daddy!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Us teachers LOVE good Moms like you!! I've had the "joy" of proctoring 3rd grade this week. One student had not received her medication on Mon. and we chose not to test her since she was having trouble sitting still before the test. She didn't take meds today either, but tested anyway. I hope she did well.
I'm sure Taylor did wonderful! I love her faith! I wish I had that much faith sometimes.
Lots of math tomorrow! I'd say "good luck" to her, but she doesn't need it with faith! :)
And the little one will teach us.
Keep up the good work Mom & Dad
Post a Comment