I needed a pioneer outfit for Taylor's primary day activity next weekend and of course I called my mom who has everything you could possibly need for anything. She and daddy (a.k.a. Grandma and Papa) decided to make a day trip to see the grand babies and bring me the costume. Daddy offered to treat us for lunch and we all went to Dairy Queen. After lunch Kaitlyn had her eye on the gumball machine in the corner. She watched carefully as customer after customer put their change in and got their big juicy pieces of gum in return. Her eyes followed each piece closely, round and round as it would descend below. Daddy and I were standing in line to get our dessert, ice cream of course, when Kaitlyn walked up to us. With one hand on her hip and the other outstretched she very seriously declared "I need some money!" The two women standing behind us in line burst into laughter and so did I. All I could think was...don't we all!
3 comments:
Yes, I say that all the time, but no one gives me a quarter! I will see you this saturday at the activity! We were all just loving how cute Kaitlyn was while swimming on Friday (I was there for just a little while). Her hair and her little legs and her little attitude. What a cute girl. Thanks for the shoes for Grace! Of course, she loves them. She wore them all day Sunday.
That is totally adorable!!! She has gotten so big!!!
hijodi
Post a Comment