"Taylor's Home" an infamous saying that my father repeats every time Taylor walks through the back door of the house I grew up in. And so tonight to quote my father, "TAYLOR'S HOME!" She had a blast with her cousins, Ashley, Ethan, Hayden and Brice in South Carolina this past week. She rode roller coasters at the amusement park, watched the movie "Road Trip", got earrings and a necklace from Aunt K.C. and Lindsey (who were visiting too). She even went to the indoor playground that makes me so nervous I can barely stand it! While she was having fun the rest of us Florida Hawthornes were missing her.
It was tough and I could barely stand it! I missed her smile! I missed her laugh! I missed her voice and I even missed hearing her play the same song over and over on the piano! I just plain MISSED her! Fortunately Jamie didn't turn off the ringer on her cell phone and tolerated my daily calls just to check in and make sure all was still well! I am so thankful for my baby sister! She never ceases to amaze me! I know that even though I wasn't there my Taylor Mackenzi was being reminded daily of how much her Mommy and Daddy love her and was being well cared for...thank you, my sister!
I must admit that I could hardly keep my eyes off of her tonight and still haven't gotten enough hugs and kisses! She's home, she's safe and our family is complete again! Welcome home baby, welcome home!


1 comment:
I am like you-- a total worrier! So glad she's back in your hands and that she had such a great time!!
Post a Comment