The rest is history! Taylor leaves tomorrow for a week "get-a-way" visit with her cousins! Taylor absolutely loves her cousins (all 13 of them...near and far)! She especially has a close bond with Ashley. They are only 6 months apart and it was very hard on both of them when Ashley moved to South Carolina last year. It is funny because they probably see each other the same amount of time, but I guess it's different because before we knew that if we wanted to we could hop in the car and be at Aunt Jamie's house in about an hour. Now when we want to visit it takes a full day of driving!
I was talking with my mom yesterday and I told her I wasn't sure what was bothering me the most; how much I am going to miss Taylor while she is gone or the fact that she is now old enough for us to even consider letting her go so far away without us. I still haven't decided which is the lesser of two evils!
3 comments:
I think it's the fact that she's getting old enough to "go out of town" without you. I think that's the worst, when our kids are crossing these milestones. I just can't handle the change!
hijodi
havegreatnight
hijodi
Post a Comment