"Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake."---Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, December 21, 2008

For you Mama...


This is the first Sunday before Christmas that I can remember where I haven't gone to church with my parents. Nathan was called to serve in our Ward's Bishopric earlier this year and it was his month to conduct Sacrament meeting. Knowing that marriage is all about compromises I decided to put a smile on my face, not go home and help support my husband in his calling.

I must admit that although the service was beautiful it felt like something was missing. One of my friends had all of his siblings, siblings' spouses, nieces and nephews at church today and their almost two rows reminded me of our family. I know how much you enjoy seeing the girl's Christmas dresses so this is for you Mama!

6 comments:

Vicky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vicky said...

Your always in our heart and memories. The girls look so cute. Mom

K.C. said...

I love the dresses. I miss those days. Chersih them. They grow up tooo FAST!

Ash said...

Your girls looked so beautiful!!! I'm glad you were there yesterday!!!

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

I need a girl so I can put her in pretty dresses! Your girls are so adorable.

Sarie said...

Oh, they look so cute Jodi! I've missed you guys.