"Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake."---Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The secret ingredient...

One of the best things about the holiday season is all of the yummy goodies to be made. Monday night the girls and I headed home and made goodies with Mama, K.C. and her girls. Lindsey's boyfriend Elliot joined us and Kaitlyn couldn't have been more thrilled.





As you can see it was a bit chaotic! Goodies night is usually a tradition that my sister Jamie does with K.C. and the kids, but with Jamie out of town and my nieces feeling a bit bah humbugish I took Jamie's advice and decided to try it out for myself. I am glad I did because I wouldn't have changed a single thing. Well maybe one tiny little detail...we missed you my sister! Other than that I wouldn't have changed a thing, not even the secret ingredient K.C. added to the spiced nuts recipe...no one even noticed.

1 comment:

K.C. said...

Alice said it added a kick!