"Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake."---Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's all about the accessories...

When trying to find the perfect outfit to wear to my office's holiday party and no sisters or mama close enough for a fashion show to decide I settled for advice over the phone. In one of our conversations my little sister Jamie told me "It's all about the accessories, Jodi"! When I told her I was looking for a "wow factor" she just laughed as only a sister could. And so I began my hunt for the perfect accessories.

The jewelry...

The shoes...

And my "wow factor"!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love the jewelry and especially the shoes!!! And Nathan's not a bad accessory too! Looks like some good televice.

Jamie Martin said...

Love your shoes!!! Only the most fashionable find the perfect red pair of shoes and you did a great job. My bill will be in the mail!!!

Vicky said...

Love ALL the accessories!!!
that last one is quite sharp.

K.C. said...

You look great! and no these are not hooker shoes. You need about another 2 inches:D

Anonymous said...

Hooker shoes?

Didn't Dorothy wear those shoes on the Wizard of Oz?

How do you shut off this music??????

We hope you had a great Christmas!


Dave and Maria
dave@doddo.com