"Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake."---Henry David Thoreau

Friday, December 12, 2008

A school girl...


Tonight is my office's holiday party! Although I usually dread such occasions I am anxiously counting down the minutes. With the girls off to Grandmama's house for a sleepover Nathan and I will be able to get all fancied up and have a real grown up date! Yippee!

We plan to do a little last minute Christmas shopping before the party. And since most of the stores are open 'til ten o'clock we might even get a little crazy and do some more shopping afterwards. I can't wait! Silly as it sounds I feel like a school girl on homecoming night.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

sweet picture and I love that feeling too, when it's back to just the two of you..enjoy!

Jessiesmylieyahoo,com said...

hijodi

Vicky said...

Tender love keep the heart glowing.