
Have you ever had to stop and really try to figure out what in the heck your child is trying to ask you? It can actually be quite interesting. Kaitlyn has been asking for weeks now to go to Old McDonalds. I, of course, thought she was talking about the farm. It wasn't until the other day when we were passing McDonalds restaurant that she said "see, there, Old McDonalds".
With a fry, fry here and a fry, fry there. Here a fry, there a fry everywhere a fry, fry. Old McDonalds had a fry, e-i-e-i-o!
2 comments:
Cute!
When Buggy was little she kept asking me where the magic-keen was. I thought she was trying to say magic key. She got SO frustrated at me because I didn't know what she was trying to say. I finally figured out she was looking for a magazine!
Post a Comment