"Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake."---Henry David Thoreau

Monday, January 12, 2009

Any volunteers...

Just when I thought I had seen it all I drove past a young woman today holding a hand made sign at the corner. My first thought was "man it really is getting bad" and then I caught a glimpse of her poster board; it read "need money for honeymoon".

I'm just curious if I have any volunteers who would like to explain to her the concept of needs verses wants. I'm hoping she will be there again tomorrow so I can take a candid picture to post.

2 comments:

Jamie Martin said...

If she is there, find out how much she has gotten, Jeremy and I have been wanting to take a trip and this may be a way to get the money. HAHAHA

K.C. said...

They say you can make alot of money by standing on the corner...