She was about four months shy of her fourth birthday. Was she really ever that little?
"Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake."---Henry David Thoreau
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Really ever that little...
The OCD side of me always goes into my Microsoft Outlook and refreshes my send/receive tab just once more any time I am about to shut the computer off. I guess it is the part of me that doesn't want to wait any longer than necessary to find out anything that needs to be known. Tonight I received a pleasant surprise; an email from a friend who use to be Taylor's nursery leader at church sent me this picture of her. My heart literally skipped a beat.

She was about four months shy of her fourth birthday. Was she really ever that little?
She was about four months shy of her fourth birthday. Was she really ever that little?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
When I received this from Jen it took me a few seconds to figure out who it was. It looks like Kaitlyn a little bit, but it's SO Taylor and Kaylee is unmistakable. They're SO CUTE!
Post a Comment