"Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake."---Henry David Thoreau

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

An honest answer...


Becoming more frustrated by the second this evening I found myself sarcastically asking Kaitlyn how many times it was going to take me asking before she was going to listen. With a slight pause and an ever so quiet "um" she responded "5". My friend Holly and I both burst into laughter.

You've just gotta love it! Isn't it wonderful how innocent she is? Just think how amazing the world would be if there was no sarcasm and therefore no one knew the difference. Tonight I asked a three year old a question and got an honest answer.

1 comment:

Latisha said...

What an adorable memory. Good for you for posting it. I've got to do better about that. I'm running out of time before there are no cute things coming out of my children's mouths anymore! It's already getting pretty rare.