"Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake."---Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, January 31, 2009

So long...

The other night I had Kaitlyn all cuddled in my lap, I'm sure she was hoping that her extra easy loving would keep her from having to finish her dinner. Not really in a mood to fight over the last few bites I sat and enjoyed the extra love. This is the result of those extra few moments in my lap.


I realized when I was done that not only is her hair long enough to french braid, but not once did she scream in horror at the thought of my braiding it. Just another way my two girls are different!

2 comments:

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

Love the hair! I am ready for my 2 boys to be very different!!

Latisha said...

Looks really good, Jodi! Hard to believe her hair is really that long. It curls up so much that it usually looks shorter I guess. She is such a cutie!!