"Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake."---Henry David Thoreau

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Do I have to...

I was so proud of Taylor last night as she did what I had asked her to do. Really not wanting to do the dance with the other girls she asked one more time..."Do I have to Mommy?". To which I responded, "All I want for you to do is go out and have fun! Try your best and have fun with your friends! That is all I ever want you to do." Something must have worked because she did try her best and in the end said, "This was fun!"



This is one of the cheers. It was just my luck that the memory on my camera ran out after the first two beats of the cheer she had been practicing all week. She did fabulous and we are so proud of her for trying something new!

2 comments:

Latisha said...

I caught a glimpse of her grin :). I'm so glad she had fun! Thanks again for letting Kaylee come watch her. She loved it.

Vicky said...

Sometimes new things are hard but end up worth the challenge. It's good lesson for adults too.
Love you Taylor.