Today is Nathan's birthday! I couldn't let the day pass without expressing my gratitude to my Heavenly Father for such a wonderful man. There are so many extraordinary qualities that make him wonderful, but today I want to pay tribute to just one.One of the very first things I noticed about the type of man Nathan is was his ability to make others feel their infinite worth without even trying. It comes natural to him, it is a part of who he is and never ceases to amaze me. One way he does this is just as our Savior did; he serves them.
Whenever there is someone alone Nathan is the first (and sometimes only) one to go to them, sit with them and become friends. He has this amazing way of bringing people together; no matter where he is and what the circumstances. Whenever there is someone in need he always asks how can I help. Whenever called upon to ease an other's burden, Nathan willingly goes and welcomes the opportunity to serve.
I admire him! I love him! I respect him for the example he has been and continues to be every day. A friend of ours once said that a person's character truly defines them and if they don't have integrity nothing else will matter. Nathan is a man of character; a man of integrity! Happy birthday my love! Happy birthday to you! May all your dreams come true! I know that you are my dream come true!
2 comments:
Hey Nahtan and my Laura share a bday, with just a few years in between :). Hope he had a great one!
dont forget about that other october birthday that has been and continues to be such a huge part of your life. i've made you who you are. you owe everything to me. i want....i want....i want....me! me! me! jk. you're awesome jodi. truly a great friend and i am thankful to claim you as such. you're a great mom and wife i'm sure.
Post a Comment