"Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake."---Henry David Thoreau

Friday, October 3, 2008

Oh so cute...

I've never been the best at maintaining a record of things the girls say and do as they have been growing. Tonight especially I don't want to forget Kaitlyn at this age. She just turned three and ever since she could talk she has said "I want to hold you" when she wants to be picked up and held! I absolutely, positively love it!

Just a moment ago she came into the den and said "Mama I want to hold you". So I stopped what I was doing and let my baby hold me. It's only a matter of time when the verbiage will change and the memory will fade. She will get older and as she does I am sure I will hear myself asking, "Now, what was it she use to say? Oh, I can't remember, but it was oh so cute!"

Other cute sayings:
"You my friend?"
"I not like her!" (a.k.a. I don't know her) We are working on distinguishing the difference between knowing someone and liking someone. I'm so sorry Wal-mart cashier; she didn't mean it.

2 comments:

Sarie said...

So cute. That little one is hilarious. Good to see you today, even if it was accidental.
xo

Jessiesmylieyahoo,com said...

happybirthdaytonathan
havegreatnight
caitlynis
sooocute