There was nothing extraordinary about today...
we spent the morning with family;
Nathan waited as I looked online for just one more potential deal on a car (the truck is dying);
the girls and I played as we waited in the van while Nathan looked at cars (4 dealerships);
Taylor played with Grandmama while Nathan mowed her lawn;
Kaitlyn took a nap while I took a nap;
Taylor rode her bike with her friend from next door;
the humidity disappeared and the fall wind started to blow;
I strolled through the aisles of the grocery store in silence (staying within my newly set family budget);
the refrigerator is finally rid of the old leftovers, organized and clean;
and lastly my house is straightened in preparation for the Sabbath.
...today was the perfect day!
3 comments:
Man, that does sound like a perfect day! Very nice!!!
Of course, because you saw me!!!!
These are the days we'll miss when the kids are grown.. having them around while we do things to take care of them, the house, the family. I love days like this too.
Post a Comment