"Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake."---Henry David Thoreau

Friday, August 28, 2009

Pretend & play...


Apparently there is nothing fun to do when Taylor is gone at school. I thought I was being quite spontaneous when I decided to take a break from making cookies and become the fairy queen that could rescue the fairy princess from her sleep that the "bad girl" had made her do. You see my three year old was lying in the middle of my kitchen floor pretending. I guess I was wrong. My little one looked at me like I was crazy and my level of sanity barely rose to "silly" when I bribed her with a freshly made cookie. I was soon informed that when Daddy and I get smaller we can pretend and play with her and Taylor.

5 comments:

Latisha said...

Nothing like being put in your place!! She's such a doll.

Jennifer said...

Haha...she's so cute! Some people say you shrink when you get old. I don't know if that is enough to make you small.

Vicky said...

Great shot, I didn't get little but maybe you can.

Jessiesmylieyahoo,com said...

cutepicturejodi

Jamie Martin said...

We all know you really are crazy!!!