"Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake."---Henry David Thoreau

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Show off...

Kaitlyn has finally overcome her fear of swimming without her floaties on and is getting more and more adventurous with each day that passes. This makes her mommy very happy as our new home has a pool and I was quite concerned about drowning. I know she still needs to be watched carefully, but at least now she has a good sense of what to do if she does fall in.



She insisted I tape her so she could show off her newly acquired skills to her friends Reef and Ruby.

4 comments:

Ash said...

GO KAITLYN!!!! That is awesome!!! You are so good!!! Reef wants you to come swim with US!!!

Vicky said...

Your doing so good, proud of you. Swimming is fun.

Sarie said...

Ruby is so proud of you Kaitlyn! We especially love how many times you go under water while swimming! :) xoxo

Jessiesmylieyahoo,com said...

ilkeswimtoo