And then the body of a child found yesterday afternoon in a Georgia Landfill. It was confirmed this morning to be the body of the little girl who has been missing since Monday. What is this world coming to? I don't even want to think about what Somer, that was her name, Somer had to endure before her little body was thrown away, although harmed, fortunately found! Hopefully healing can now begin.
Both happened right here in my little world. I just don't understand! How can anyone, anyone, do such things?
4 comments:
It hurts, doesn't it? I'll be giving extra hugs today.
I haven't been sleeping since this happened. My bubble that I lived in the last 3 yrs in Iowa has burst. This poor little girl. I cannot even imagine what she had to suffer. Though I am so sad, I am more angry that we cannot protect our kids better than this! if it turns out to be a previous sex offender, I think they should get the death penalty!
It makes me want to cry! I would take care of them and love them...
She is now raped in the love of her Heavenly Father's and Mother's arms... She came and received her body and went back to Him. It is sad for all those who never knew what they were missing by her little perfect spirit. I'm glad I will not have to be the judge.
Post a Comment