Today is Nathan's birthday. We spent it in Leesburg celebrating our niece Courtney's baptism. I know it wasn't the ideal birthday, but in honor of this amazing man who graced us with his presence, this very day some thirty odd years ago I wanted to take a moment and share some of my favorites.
Top Ten (Times Three Plus Eight) List
10-Making cinnamon rolls every weekend just because his girls like them.
9-The way he knows anything and everything there is to know about sports.
8-How he sings the same made up song every day in the shower.
7-Because he does his own laundry (eat your heart out girls).
6-Is manly enough to play girly games and doesn't care who knows.
5-Sets goals and actually works hard to achieve them.
4-Is loyal.
3-Asks me to pick out what he wears on Sundays.
2-Will wear my favorite cologne just because I like it.
...and the number 1 reason why he is my favorite..
1-Because when he looks at me he makes me feel like I'm the only woman in the world.
Now for the plus eight...
1-His lips
2-His eyes
3-His smile
4-His laugh
5-His whistle
6-His arms
7-His voice
8-His touch
Happy birthday to the most handsome man in the world, my husband!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Nathan!
Jodi your laundry comment reminded me of something from your bridal shower. I don't recall how this tidbit of information came up (maybe some game) but it was revealed that Nathan has to put two dryer sheets in when drying clothes, one in the middle of the load and one on top. Occasionally as I'm putting clothes in the dryer I remember this....weird.
haappybirthdaynathan
hopeyouhadgoodone
Post a Comment