"Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake."---Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Just beginning...

One of the aspects I love about our new home is the front porch. From the moment I saw it I envisioned what my fall would look like, carved pumpkins for Halloween, bails of hay for Thanksgiving and lights, oh the lights for Christmas. This is just the beginning of a fabulous season.





9 comments:

Melody said...

It looks amazing!

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT!

Jamie Martin said...

I love Fall! All you need is the changing leaves to go with it!

Vicky said...

GREAT, GREAT JOB!!!! I love the spider web- prefect touch.
Fall is in the air if not in the weather.

Dane, Holly, Devin, and Jarom said...

I really like it. The porch looks great.

Heather said...

Your house looks really lovely! Want to come to Lakeland and do mine for me? You have such a talent with decorating!

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Latisha said...

Looks great as always! It's nice that you have some room to work now!

Vicky said...

Remember to cover those pots when freeze's come in or you will lost them! Your in colder climate now.