More to come on the sleepover. It wasn't your ordinary child have a friend kind of sleepover. No this one was the kind where you have almost a dozen teenage girls in your house kind of sleepover, which to me is the best kind! I'm serving in the Young Women's program at church and last night was fun! I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard. Did I mention it was fun?
"Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake."---Henry David Thoreau
Saturday, October 24, 2009
That's what I did...
Yesterday was a day filled with pumpkins, painting, carving, friends, errands, sleepovers and memories. I knew I could survive and that's what I did. Taylor was out of school. I had made plans for her to have a friend come over to play in the morning and then in the afternoon the girls were going to go over to her friends house to carve pumpkins while I ran some last minute errands for our Young Women's sleepover that night. On my way out the door I got a call from a friend who needed me to watch her two oldest children while she took her baby to get an ultrasound at the hospital. The girls loved having their friends over. We took a field trip to Wally World and the pumpkin patch. This year the pumpkin patch was so much easier to find. They have them all over the place up here. A really neat thing about this pumpkin patch was its pumpkins. They had pumpkins that looked like they had veins in them and others that had these huge bumps that looked almost like warts. You can kind of see them to the back of the girls in this picture.

More to come on the sleepover. It wasn't your ordinary child have a friend kind of sleepover. No this one was the kind where you have almost a dozen teenage girls in your house kind of sleepover, which to me is the best kind! I'm serving in the Young Women's program at church and last night was fun! I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard. Did I mention it was fun?
More to come on the sleepover. It wasn't your ordinary child have a friend kind of sleepover. No this one was the kind where you have almost a dozen teenage girls in your house kind of sleepover, which to me is the best kind! I'm serving in the Young Women's program at church and last night was fun! I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard. Did I mention it was fun?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sounds like great fun. I llove the pumpkins of north Florida. I always like being in PCB for pumpkins. Glad you a young again and can stay up almost all night having fun.
Forgot to tell you how cute the girls look in their pumpkins picture.
loookslikefun
Post a Comment