The countdown has been on for some time now. It is that time of year that almost every man, woman and child are acutely aware of it's arrival. Some because they've anticipated it; others because they've dreaded it; and the rest, well, because they don't know any better. They are the offspring of alumni who will force them to follow in the tradition by dressing up from head to toe in their collegiate colors. To all I ask tonight...ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?

F-L-O-R-I-D-A......S-T-A-T-E
FLORIDA STATE!!
FLORIDA STATE!!
FLORIDA STATE!!
Woooooooooooooooo!!!!
6 comments:
WAHOO!!!!!
We're gonna fight, fight, fight, for FSU!!!!
Did Nathan hack into your blog or did I just not know how big of a football fan you were?
She had no choice, but to be a big fan, Nathan won't settle for anything less!!!
We're gonna scalp 'em Seminoles!!!!!!!!! OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH oh ooohhhhhhhhhh ooooohhhh oh ohhh ohhh ohhhhhhhh (imagine me doing that and the tomahawk wave thingy...) Man I love them dang Seminoles!
hijodi
hijodi
Post a Comment