
I decided to sit down and watch it with her this afternoon. She is all in to deciding who's who when watching different shows. Today she was Princess Presto with Spelling Power. Her daddy was Super Why with the Power to Read. I was Wonder Red with Word Power. And Grandpa was Alpha Pig with Alphabet Power. Intrigued by her selection for Alpha Pig I asked her why Grandpa was Alpha Pig? "Cause hims comes to the rescue Mommy and that's what my Papa does; hims comes to the rescue." I would have to agree full heartily. It is fantastic that even my four year old can see how wonderful my daddy, her papa, can be!
4 comments:
I LOVE this picture... she'll love it when she's older!
A wonderful moment captured for history. I think he's super too!!! Never thought of Alpha Pig, that's a new name for him.
Such a sweet story!
love the picture. it's priceless
Post a Comment