"Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake."---Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, September 10, 2009

No thank you...

Having manners is wonderful, but it sure can put picking out what your, now, four year old will have for breakfast up there with breaking into Fort Knox, impossible! All I get is...no thank you...no thank you...no thank you...well, you get the picture.

3 comments:

Jamie Martin said...

Yes, thank you I would love for you to get me breakfast every morning!!! I used my manners, now do I get it???

Unknown said...

haha that cracks me up... amybe I should try that more in life with things? p.s. I don't remember if I told you thank you, but I did Uncle Nathan, but thatnks for the visit and dinner... I loved it!

Jennifer said...

Haha! At least she's being polite. I have a CD Abby and I listen to in the car and she will say "nooo" if it's not the song she wants to hear. I have to keep trying until I find the right song. :)