"Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake."---Henry David Thoreau

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Seriously...

"To everything there is a season" and in our new neck of the woods it goes as follows...

May is red and black, lady bug looking, spider season
June & July is grasshopper, humongous mating crickets, season
August is lizard season
September is leach (I really hope not) season

Seriously, leaches? You have got to be kidding me. No lie I have had to kill three in two days on the walk way to our house. They have been the easiest way to cure this bare foot girl from walking around outside without shoes on.

The end of that scripture goes something like this..."and a purpose under Heaven". I'm curious what is the purpose of leaches? Seriously, I'd like to know.

1 comment:

Latisha said...

Cute :). Maybe the purpose is to make you put on some shoes!