If you think that was cute, just wait she is full of them. I wish I would write them all down, but unfortunately I don't do it right away and by the time I get around to it the exact wording is gone.
I will say that yesterday as we waited for our tires to be fixed she ended up in time out. While sitting in the chair she asked why she was always in time out. I answered the question with a question, "why do you think you are always in time out?" Her answer was simple "cause I's not listen". Trying to get her to see the error of her ways I said, "you know Kaitlyn if you would listen to Mommy you won't get in so much trouble." Quickly she flashed back "ACK-CHUL-LEE, Mom I's not sure I's want to listen." At least she was being honest.
6 comments:
Oh I love that little princess!!!
I love it! She's so funny.
That made me laugh... pretty hard... can I keep her with me?
How I miss hearing all the Kaitlyn-isms. She is adorable!
She so cute, glad you have record some. Thanks for sharing her wisdom.
Her and Hayden are born of the same cloth. He is the exact same way, so matter of fact in his answers and he really doesn't care about what anyone else thinks of it.
Post a Comment