Magnum Photos
"Our truest life is when we are in our dreams awake."---Henry David Thoreau
Friday, September 11, 2009
A special day...
"Why is today so special?" my daughter asks in the early morning hour. I was taken back by the emotions that followed as I explained to my little one what happened on that day eight years ago. They caught me by complete surprise. I might have forgotten the overwhelming emotions that immediately come when your mind takes you back to that moment, the moment when life as we knew is changed forever. But I will never forget that day, that instance, the men, the women or the children who lost their lives nor will I ever forget how you, me and everyone else were bound together in prayer, in silence, in love. Yes, September 11th is a special day. It is the day our country was united by tragedy! My prayers are with all those who lost someone they loved that day!
Magnum Photos
Magnum Photos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sotrueiwasinutahwhenithappenedbutcriedthatday
hijodi
Post a Comment